Earthwise 11-Inch 8.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller and Cultivator TC70001
The 23-pound. 8.5 amp Earthwise TC70001, with 320 rpm idle speed, will deliver a quality performance with dual 4-blade tines on each side…cutting a width of 11 inches and a depth of 8 inches. It’s slim, sleek design stores well in a small space.
It features flip-down wheels and a power on-and-off safety switch.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Well made and trouble-free to use.
- Surprisingly powerful for small to medium gardens and flower beds…due to its high amperage.
- 320 rpm idle speed.
- 11 inch cutting path.
- Easy to put together.
- There is a set of dual tines on each side of the drive shaft and they can be removed…but only as a set. Thus, one side can be removed and the tiller will still operate with the remaining set of dual tines. Personally, I would prefer it if each tine could be removed separately for ease of weed and rock removal.
- The 11-inch tilling width limits this tiller’s ability to tackle large garden plots. The advantage is the ease at which it can be used for weeding between the rows.
- This tiller bucks like mad when it encounters big rocks or dirt clumps. So, be aware and vigilant during use.
The Earthwise TC70001 tiller comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
The very low cost makes this tiller hard to beat.
Even though it the cutting path makes it idea for weeding between rows…and it has a high idle speed, it gets no higher than a solid, high 3 thumbs-up rating simply due to the CONS discussed above.
Have a more detailed look at the Earthwise 11-Inch 8.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller and Cultivator TC70001.
So, what is your opinion of the Earthwise TC70001?