In this section, I will discuss seeds, tools, equipment, and anything else designed to make your home gardening experience not just satisfactory…but, downright enjoyable and entertaining.
Products may be rated on a thumbs-up scale of 1 (worst) to 5 (best).
- Accessories, Equipment and Tools for Watering Your Garden – This is the introductory page for water-related product reviews including Water Sensors and Probes, Garden Hoses, Soaker Hoses, Rain Barrels, with a look at Downspout Connectors and Diverters at the end of the Rain Barrel review page.
- Compost Bins and Tumblers – Takes a look at some excellent equipment to compost organic waste for gardens and flower beds. The top pick in this group is the Mantis Compact ComposTumbler CT02001.
- Garden Fabric – Featuring the Dewitt Sunbelt Ground Cover Weed Barrier, 3-ft x 300-ft.
- Greenhouse Accessories – Some must have items including: flexible and durable 6-mil, 4-year guaranteed, polyethylene plastic greenhouse cover and 4mm thick, double-walled polycarbonate greenhouse sheets…as well as greenhouse repair tape for those occasional rips and tears and snap clamps to hold greenhouse covers on the frame. Also, a pretty amazing infrared heater.
- Greenhouses – Featuring the Best Choice Products Greenhouse, SKY1917 in the $100 to $200 range. The Delta Canopies Greenhouse, GH3313R in the $201 to $700 group. And, the Palram Silver Snap and Grow Greenhouse, 701525 in the $1,000 to $2,600 section. More greenhouse reviews to come!
- Grow Lights – Featuring the Sunblaster T5 High Output Fluorescent 3-foot Strip Light.
- Heirloom Seeds – Featuring the best heirloom seed companies in the business…highlighting Guidesaver, Survival Essentials, and Grow For It.
- Mason Jars – Featuring the Wide Mouth Quart Case of 12.
- The Ninja “Does It All” MEGA Kitchen System (BL770).
- Oxygen Absorbers.
- Tillers – Electric – Offers some basic information to help the decision-making process to determine which electric tiller/cultivator best fits your needs…featuring the Mantis Corded Electric Tiller Cultivator 7250.
- Tillers – Gas – If you are too far from an electrical outlet, you should look at some of these great 2 and 4 cycle tillers and cultivators. I suggest taking a close inspection of both the Mantis 7920 2-cycle and the Mantis 7940 4-cycle tiller cultivators.
- Victor Out O’Sight Mole Trap – Great for ridding your garden of those pesky moles and voles!
- Water Pressure Gauges – Featuring the Rain Bird P2A.
- Water Pressure Regulators – Featuring the Camco 40058.
- Water Timers – Featuring Rain Bird 1ZEHTMR and the Orbit Single Outlet Programmable Hose Faucet Timer, E-Commerce Packaging.
If there are other gardening related products not listed that you would like me to review, leave a comment below or email me: email@example.com.
Wishing you the best, most memorable growing season…ever!